Paw Print Press

Paw Print Press

College Players Should get Paid

DEVIN MIRANDA

To start with I’m going to be talking about college football players getting paid ok ready let’s go should college players get paid i think they should cause the coach pay for $550 in prizes for them why should they it’s their money but even though if they got paid they wouldn’t try in the sport ,college players sacrifice their bodies for their college team and also college players get prizes for going in the bowl but if they get paid it will ruin the sport because it is a privilege to play in college only 7% of people in high school go to college those are the good and bad reasons they should and should not get paid but if they got paid on occasions like christmas or july 4th and other occasions it would be even cause they would try in a regular game but they try harder on occasions in college football that’s what i think when they play on occasion cause when its a bowl it’s a ocasion so that’s why college players should get paid.

Why college players should not get paid

This time i going to talk about why college players should not get paid they should not get paid cause for high school athletes that dream of playing college football only about 7% go and play college football and when u play it is a cool thing cause u made it in that sport it is hard to get in also it is a privilege to play college football in the ncaa if students start getting paid it will ruin the sport that will turn into enterprizes

And college history will be changed also when you play you won’t even try you’ll just want the money

Cause when students get money they will probably use it for bad stuff case college kids ack dumb case they want to be cool in front of there friends and eny was they get prizes when they go to bowls but thats if you make it that will make them better is that if that the coaches bye them a prize even though they don’t  win the bowl or go to it.

Both why college players should and should not get paid

To start with college players should get paid because players who go to bowls get 550$ in cash prizes.  The website The new york times” should college players get paid supports the reasons for college players getting paid is that when people go to college they need money to take care of themselves in life that’s why college players should get paid.the website relies on information to describe the article was about college football players getting paid for doing a sport that will injure you.one crucial piece of information to discuss college players getting paid in college sports is college players sacrifice there bodies for there team and college to play in that game.this means that when players play they put themselves in danger without getting paid another important idea in the website illustrates why college players should get paid here it is college players get paid in 550$ in gifts for going to a bowl in college football that is why we should pay college players mostly cause they do all that with no pay when trying their hardest in games when they are going to a bowl every year just to get a prize from coaches well when it’s game time that’s when it truly happens if they want get paid in nfl or ncaa it doesn’t matter cause if u do  it will affect you in the games in life like NFL want to get paid well get better and then you get paid if the NFL is watching you

1 Comment

One Response to “College Players Should get Paid”

1. Amber Shields on January 19th, 2018 11:52 am

You make a good point about college players sacrificing their bodies. I had not thought of that before.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

College Players Should get Paid