Paw Print Press

Paw Print Press

Is online learning as good as traditional learning?

JUANA RABADAN HERNANDEZ

Many people are now taking courses online better than traditional learning.Well online courses are not bad but are there as good as traditional learning. To begin with online classes do give you more flexibility but it doesn’t give you all the chances that traditional learning gives you.So traditional leaning gives you more advantages by letting students do activities and much more.Even though online learning might not be seen as good, traditional learning is better because traditional learning gives more advantages, traditional learning can be good for your future and traditional learning can be good for self motivate and discipline.

To start with traditional learning can give you more advantages.The article “why traditional classroom learning is better than online learning” supports the idea that traditional learning is better than online learning.The article explains how traditional learning can give you more advantages than online learning.One important fact to explain is that in “traditional learning there is more communication with one or the other, the student can be easier monitored, students work on specific subjects at specific time”.This means that in traditional learning gives you more advantages because traditional learning there is more communication and if there was to do a test  on online learning and the student was to cheat then the student won’t need to worry about the professor catching them cheating.This matters because in online learning if there was to cheat then the student won’t get any learning done.Another important idea from the article explain why traditional learning gives you more advantages this is by if “the student is required to interact with classmates and professors  they gain confidence in their ability to speak and interact with others. It grants them the opportunity to learn how to carry themselves in a professional manner”.This means that traditional learning gives you more advantage by helping improve communication with one or the other and helping to improve when talking with one or the other.This matters because in the future the student will know how to carry themselves while speaking with one or the other.These examples support the idea that traditional learning is better than online learning.

Second of all traditional learning can be good for your future.The article “how come traditional classes are better than online classes supports the idea how traditional learning can be good for your future.One important example to explain is that “online courses usually require no face to face interaction with students or teachers while the leisure of this concept is nice, it takes away from the interpersonal skills that students need to acquire along with their education”.This means that traditional learning gives you a skill that you need to accomplish during your education while in the other hand online learning doesn’t give you that skill that you need along with your education.This matters because traditional learning gives you skill and online learning doesn’t give you that skill which overall that skill that traditional learning gave you might help you during the future.Another important idea from the article indicates how traditional learning is better when talking about the future by stating  “One problem with online classes is that all too often, they motivate us to get a degree, but not to learn.Having debates and in class discussions with multiple professors who all unique personalities motivates students to develop their own opinions.It motivates them to want to voice their opinion if a student is scared to voice his or her opinion, the classroom is the place he will practice overcoming the fear, not online”.This means that traditional learning helps a student by making them want other people to hear their voice or opinion and also by helping students develop opinions.This matters because online learning does not really help students how to develop opinions and making other people want to hear their opinions so traditional learning gives you a better chance for the future.These information  support the causes of how traditional learning can help you more on the future then online learning.

Furthermore traditional learning is better when it comes to discipline and self motivation.The article “online learning vs traditional learning: what you need to know” supports the idea of how traditional learning is better when it comes to discipline and self motivation..The article uses facts to explain how traditional learning is better when it comes to discipline and self motivation.One important fact to explain is that “ when it comes to discipline and motivation,traditional education does have in advantages in the eye of many.The structure schedule of attending class a handful times per week and having routine face to face interaction with instructors can help keep students on task ”.This means that overall traditional learning has better discipline and self motivation  .This matters because traditional learning is a better way for students to self motivate themselves.Another important idea from the article illustrates how traditional learning is better when it comes to discipline and self motivate themselves by explaining “students in traditional, on-campus settings have more opportunity to be reminded of upcoming assignments, which can help if you tend to procrastinate on large, time-consuming assignments”. This means that in traditional learning if there was to do a test it is more likely that the teachers will remind you.This matters because if a student weren’t to study it is more likely to get a lower grade than the student who did study.These examples support the idea that traditional learning is better when it comes to discipline and self motivation.

Overall is traditional learning better than online learning.Well there is no wrong or right answers but there are still many examples that traditional learning is better but there are also examples how online learning is better.Much of it comes from the student and how they like the style and the situation.It’s your choice.